Monday, February 6, 2023

4 AM Chats

Breathe. 

Just breathe.

Breathe deep.

And then search inside 

                                                        For Me. 

Feel that? 

I'm there. 

I'm the breath in your lungs, 

I'm the beat of your heart,

I'm the blood that flows through you, 

I'm the wind in your hair, 

The lightest kiss of air...

 I'm the solid rock beneath your feet

And the brightest skies before your eyes.

I'm internal, external, 

                                          I'M ETERNAL. 

I'm everything and so much more. 

I'm the Creator, the Designer, 

The Maker of all things, 

and YOU ARE MINE. 

My crowning glory, 

My greatest achievement, 

My wonderful, beautiful love... 

I made you to love and be love.

I made you to grow, 

I made you to know 

All the wonderful things 

That being mine brings:

The kindness, the grace, 

The glorious weight.

The joy in the pain, 

And the sun after the rain.. 

But the greatest gift of all time

Is knowing I'm by your side,

Loving you, guiding you,

Leading you closer to Me, 

And into that beautiful you 

I know you to be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment